BLVD Hotel & Spa is OPEN for guests. As a proud member of the hospitality industry, health and safety have always been our utmost priority when it comes to the well-being of our guests and staff. We have taken proactive steps to address concerns surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
In accordance with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, we are implementing procedures to combat the spread of Coronavirus. We have also taken extra steps to ensure the safety of all who stay with us at BLVD Hotel & Spa. Those include, but are not limited to the following:
- 1. Safe check-in system w/ a temperature check
- 2. Practicing social distancing including in all public areas, including the elevator
- 3. Hospital-grade cleaning of the rooms, hallways, and all public areas
- 4. Use of the cold fogging technology to disinfect the room after being sanitized
- 5. Final inspection with a room seal placed on the entryway of the door
TEAMWORK is a core tenet of the BLVD Hotel & Spa and we encourage all of our guests & staff to follow these tips per the CDC:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and hot water for AT LEAST 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer after touching high contact surfaces and when soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching you eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately dispose in the trash.
- Stay home when you are feeling ill.
- COVID-19 symptoms include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Contact your doctor or medical professional if you are experiencing these symptoms.
Thank you for your assistance in adhering to these very important guidelines. At this challenging time, we’re encouraging the support from everybody to make this happen. We’re excited to welcome all of you back.
STAY POSITIVE. STAY VALUED. STAY BLVD